- Mil-spec accessory rails at every angle and integrated mount points for a stock, the SP-1 is ready for a limitless variety of accessories.
- Equipped with an integrated tactical flashlight mount right below the barrel, which accepts inexpensive focused beam flashlights at a fraction of the cost of expensive tactical flashlights.
- Low pressure electropneumatic operation replaces the outdated spring and hammer designs that power competing tactical markers, and allows the SP-1 to deliver a fast , accurate and quiet hailstorm of paint.
- Weight (marker only): 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Length (w/out barrel): 12.5 in.
- Operating Pressure: 180psi
- Gas Source: HPA or CO2
- Anti-Chop System: Low force bolt
- Trigger Pivot: Stainless steel pin
- Ball Detent: Dual rubber style
- Semi auto firing mode
- Max Rate of fire: 11bps
- Field legal mode lock
- Runs on one 9 volt battery
- Standard ASA included
- One piece 10 inch Impulse Threaded barrel
- Feedneck: Vertical clamping NXT Threads
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon grip frame/body
Bronze Package Features
- 20 Oz Co2 Tank
- 1 oz Maddog Drool Gun Oil
- Zephyr Paintball Barrel condom
- Maddog Jerk Squeegee
- Anti Fog Paintball Mask (PMI or GenX Brand may Vary)
- Spring Loaded 200 Round Hopper
=Warranty=: Smart Parts provides excellent customer support for their guns, they DO NOT accept any returns for refund. If you have any problem with your Smart Parts gun you must work directly with their customer service at (724) 539-2660 Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm EST. This includes any problems that are encountered out of the box. We will only accept Smart Parts guns that are new and unopened for return.